All you have to do to see the effect budget cuts have on law enforcement is to look at Douglas County’s neighbors, Sheriff John Hanlin …
Douglas County’s proposed budget maintains spending on public safety
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore