DRAIN — Don’t look for Allison Burruss in the center of the action at North Douglas High School. But if you check the perimeter of the school’s different activities, you’re likely to find the 18-year-old senior. That’s been her preference during her four-year career at the north Douglas County school. Her teachers describe her as a “worker in the wings.” Burruss said her years as a North Douglas Warrior have been fun, but fast. She and her 18 senior classmates will graduate on June 8. In addition to being a honor roll student, Burruss has been a four-year member of …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees