The Roseburg School District’s $6 million bond levy failed Tuesday, sealing plans to close Rose Elementary School this fall. Some 58 percent of voters said …
Roseburg School District bond fails
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?