Conservation groups, timber industry representatives and county officials Thursday generally welcomed U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden’s framework for managing federal forestlands in Western Oregon. One aspect …
Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden prods timber counties on taxes
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Family maintains hope to find Kyron Horman
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution