MELROSE — In 1961, Richard Sommer, an agriculture student at the University of California, Davis, took a leap of faith. His professors told him Oregon …
Umpqua Valley vineyard, planted by Richard Sommer, recognized as where Oregon pinot took root
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans