It’s June and summer is almost officially here! Along with welcoming this wonderful time of year in the Land of Umpqua, it’s also when we welcome the greatest number of visitors to our area. And while numbers at the Roseburg Visitors Center and requests for visitor information start growing in May, the Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce starts its preparation for the high visitor season the previous fall. It is in the fall that the Roseburg Area Chamber evaluates and determines any necessary changes in our print, digital or television advertising campaign. We decide whether to expand our niche marketing …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees