The northbound Interstate 5 exit at Milepost 106 will be closed from 7 p.m. Thursday to 2 a.m. Friday while workers replace signs on the Weaver Road overpass, according to the Oregon Department of Transportation. The northbound slow lane between Mileposts 105 and 107 also will be closed. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees