3 leg torso — Wild, worldly chamber music comes to Elkton tonight as Portland band 3 Leg Torso plays a benefit for the Elkton Community Education Center, 15850 Highway 38. The ensemble will be promoting its third CD, “Animals and Cannibals.” The 7:30 p.m. show will be preceded by a chicken dinner beginning at 6 p.m. Information: 541-584-2692. ‘The Odd life of Timothy Green’ — A magical boy touches the lives of a married couple and a small North Carolina town in this 2012 fantasy drama to be shown from 7:30 to 11 tonight at the Nichols Band Shell in …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees