In the wake of a failed levy, the Roseburg School Board on Wednesday shifted more of the district’s resources into curriculum, technology and maintenance. The …
With levy beat and school closed, Roseburg School Board adjusts spending
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine