A Roseburg man charged in a head-on collision that killed a Myrtle Creek woman in November wants a judge to decide his guilt or innocence.
Roseburg man charged in Myrtle Creek woman’s death asks court to speed things up
Trending in: News
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate