A Roseburg man charged in a head-on collision that killed a Myrtle Creek woman in November wants a judge to decide his guilt or innocence.
Roseburg man charged in Myrtle Creek woman’s death asks court to speed things up
Trending in: News
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- UPDATE: High-speed pursuit ends in Roseburg neighborhood
- Wildfire damages Roseburg Forest Products mill in Weed, California
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four