A bill allowing public schools to retain Native American-themed mascots has passed the Oregon Legislature, but faces a veto by Gov. John Kitzhaber. The Senate …
Legislators OK mascot bill, but governor threatens veto
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans