Umpqua Basin rivers have been dropping over the last month, already reaching lows usually not seen until mid-August, Douglas County Watermaster Dave Williams said today. …
Umpqua Basin rivers move at a languid summer pace
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine