The federal government will pay two Douglas County organizations about $150,000 to help uninsured patients sign up for insurance over the next year. The federal …
Douglas County clinics to help patients meet Obamacare mandate
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?