These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Tuesday Douglas County sheriff 2:29 a.m. — A small fire broke out in the 400 block of Anne Street, Yoncalla. 6:43 p.m. — A car was stolen in the 100 block of Wilson Canyon Lane, Reedsport. The suspects were associated with a white Ford F-150 pickup. 7:01 p.m. — A 1994 green Honda Accord was stolen in the 400 block of River Forks Park Road, Roseburg. 9:38 p.m. — A …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees