Now if I could just find some stamps … Have you ever had one of those days where you clearly woke up on the wrong side of the bed, and anyone who gets in your way is in big trouble? Me, too. But sometimes the person to whom you want to give a piece of your mind is not immediately accessible. That’s where a letter comes into play. (Kids, if you aren’t clear on what a letter is, go find a parent or grandparent, and ask them to tell you the Fable of the Handwritten Letter.) Sometimes I write letters …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees