Volunteers repairing damage to the Elk Creek watershed in the Tiller area have received a $24,000 grant from the U.S. Forest Service for habitat restoration.
Elk Creek watershed group receives Forest Service grant
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Douglas County Candidates tackle key issues at forum
- Roseburg and other Douglas County school districts fight chronic absenteeism
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- Hunting: Mentor program gives kids an early shot at hunting