GREEN — Amalia Hill stands in her large, open kitchen surrounded by blenders, waffle irons and mixing bowls. She doesn’t bother to carefully measure ingredients
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan