A 32-year-old Roseburg man who faces life in prison under Oregon’s three-strikes law for sex offenders argued for leniency today. Anthony Joseph Cavallaro was convicted …
Roseburg sex offender pleads for something short of life
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine