Oregon Gov. John Kitzhaber on Friday vetoed a bill that would have provided an avenue for Roseburg High School to keep Indians as its nickname.
Gov. Kitzhaber nixes mascot bill
Trending in: News
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Roseburg man tired of the homeless camp next door
- Renovated Douglas County Fair Pavilion Arena has a new name; ready for fair week
- New health trend: Camel milk does a body good | Moms