A Roseburg woman was injured late Sunday when an oncoming car collided with her vehicle at the intersection of Creekside and Gazley Bridge roads in Canyonville, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Rose Lee Wright, 29, of Grants Pass was driving north in a southbound lane when she collided with Susan Lynn Mansdorf, 66, deputies said. Mansdorf was taken by ambulance to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg, where she was treated and released, a hospital spokeswoman said. Wright and her passenger, Jordan Glen, 23, of Grants Pass, were not injured. Wright was cited on suspicion of driving the wrong …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees