Every day, social worker Jamie Carlson emails her supervisor at the Roseburg Veterans Affairs Medical Center informing him she has come to work — for …
VA social worker’s case hits one-year mark
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore