A judge Friday rejected lowering bail for a Roseburg businessman charged with first-degree manslaughter, even though his defense attorney said he is not a flight …
Judge says ‘no’ to lower bail for Lowry
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title