Police, firefighters and members of the military gathered Wednesday at the Roseburg National Cemetery Annex to honor those who died in the 9/11 terrorist attacks 12 years ago. The ceremony was followed by an Iron Cross Hero’s Run organized by Cowboys CrossFit Kids, in which participants ran 9.11 miles in three loops. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees