Umpqua Bank will nearly double in size with its acquisition of Spokane, Wash.-based Sterling Financial Corp. for $2 billion. Umpqua Holdings Corp., the parent company …
Umpqua Bank expands again with acquisition of Sterling Financial
Trending in: News
- Douglas County mother sues state over toddler’s death
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Ex-employee at Roseburg shoe store suspected in $12,000 theft
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms