The temperature reached 99 degrees Tuesday at the Roseburg Regional Airport, tying with the record high set in 1973, according to the National Weather Service.
Roseburg sweats through unseasonably warm weather
Trending in: News
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate