Many people love beautiful art. I am among them. I enjoy seeing a lovely painting or watercolor, or even a photograph of something that inspires uplifting thoughts and emotions. We have some wonderful paintings hanging on the walls of our home, in almost every room, and we get great pleasure from looking at them. We enjoy visiting art museums and galleries. But as a lover of art, I fall far behind those who love art so much that they want their art always with them, wherever they go, 24 hours a day, rain or shine, even if they cannot be …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees