Police officers, firefighters, veterans and members of the military waited on tables at several Douglas County restaurants Thursday to earn tips for Up2UsNow’s child abuse prevention programs. The Challenge of the Heroes fundraiser had the special servers taking and delivering orders at tables, filling water glasses and doing other restaurant-related jobs.
- City of Roseburg releases statement welcoming President Obama
- Dear Roseburg, From Sandy Hook | Moms
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say