The Douglas County Environmental Health Department requests assistance in finding a pit bull that bit a child at 6 p.m. Tuesday at Sutherlin Central Park.
Pit bull that bit child in Sutherlin sought
Trending in: News
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate