Happy fall! As the summer comes to a close, the Canyonville Chamber is starting a new season. We are gearing up for fall and winter activities in the town. This is a fun time to come out and enjoy a variety of entertainment and also contribute so much to others who are less fortunate. The summer was a delightful success for the 47th annual Pioneer Days, Movies in the Park, Music in the Park (this was its first year) and another successful Farmers Market. And don’t forget this year’s bed race. The South Umpqua, Riddle and Days Creek football teams …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees