Federal payments to timber-dependent counties, including $17 million to Douglas County, were unanimously approved Wednesday by the U.S. House. The Senate last week approved the …
U.S. House OKs $17 million payment to Douglas County
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- Family maintains hope to find Kyron Horman
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution