A 36-year-old Roseburg man struck by a vehicle, but uninjured, was arrested Tuesday on two felony warrants charging him with possession and delivery of heroin, police said. Officers responded to the Edenbower Boulevard and Stewart Parkway shortly after 7:30 p.m. Travis Shane Gould did not stay at the scene after being hit, but an officer found him nearby, police said. Gould was arrested without incident when police learned there were warrants for his arrest. He was booked into the Douglas County Jail and was in custody today in lieu of $5,000 bail. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees