The Roseburg School District will receive an estimated $1 million from legislation that Oregon lawmakers approved Wednesday to conclude a three-day special session. The school …
Douglas County school districts to get budget boost
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore