The News-Review

Back to: News
October 8, 2013
Follow News

Playing with lighter ignites mobile home fire in Winchester

WINCHESTER — A fire that was started by a 3-year-old boy playing with a butane lighter heavily damaged a mobile home Monday evening in the …

Explore Related Articles

Trending in: News

The News-Review Updated Oct 8, 2013 04:00PM Published Oct 8, 2013 01:35PM Copyright 2013 The News-Review. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.