Secondhand stores could deter property crimes by recording who they buy goods from and waiting at least seven days before reselling the merchandise, Roseburg police …
Roseburg police seek details about who’s selling and buying used goods
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans