Charles P. Earwood of Roseburg has been in critical condition since being hit by a pickup as he crossed Northeast Stephens Street on Oct. 4.
Editorial: City should add crossing to Northeast Stephens Street
Trending in: News
- BLM shows Myrtle Creek-area timber harvest to a skeptical public
- Roseburg man tired of the homeless camp next door
- Theater review: ‘Oliver!’ likely to leave you asking for more
- Renovated Douglas County Fair Pavilion Arena has a new name; ready for fair week
- Winston cancer survivor’s story woven into this year’s Relay for Life