Climate change activists and citizens gather around a 90-foot long depiction of a native steelhead trout displayed on the front lawn of the Douglas County Courthouse in Roseburg on Sunday. The big fish is made up of more than 1,000 panels created by students and adults. The project was put together by the Douglas County Global Warming Coalition to raise awareness about climate change.
Feature photo: Raising awareness of climate change
Trending in: News
- Officer in segregated Marine Corps laid to rest in Roseburg military cemetery
- Jury finds Roseburg man guilty of sexual abuse
- Body "before" and "afters": The honest truth | Moms
- Health Journeys: Mom who lost weight teaches schoolkids how to stay fit
- Former Oregon Gov. Vic Atiyeh dies; flags fly at half-staff