Climate change activists and citizens gather around a 90-foot long depiction of a native steelhead trout displayed on the front lawn of the Douglas County Courthouse in Roseburg on Sunday. The big fish is made up of more than 1,000 panels created by students and adults. The project was put together by the Douglas County Global Warming Coalition to raise awareness about climate change.
- Police log: Men with ski masks and shotguns involved in robbery
- Police looking for two armed robbers
- Douglas Interagency Narcotics Team charges 23 with unlawful manufacture of marijuana in Douglas County
- Death Notices for November 24, 2015
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'