Federal government agencies in Douglas County are spending today reopening offices and notifying employees to come back to work after being furloughed for 16 days.
- Ten juveniles cited at weekend house party in Roseburg
- Missing Myrtle Creek man found dead by Coos County Sheriff's Office
- Roseburg woman nearly hits 1-year-old with hammer
- Police log: Suspicious man seen taking pictures on caller's property
- "We're going to have to get this guy" — How a Roseburg man helped subdue a suspected terrorist