“I think there are several problems with our schools in America. The Japanese high school dropout rate is 2 percent, compared to 25 percent in …
Truth of Youth: How can U.S. schools raise test scores relative to other countries?
Trending in: News
- Healthy Wednesday: Roseburg woman struggles with rare liver cancer, big medical bills
- Democratic House candidates favor legal marijuana; Republicans do not
- Feature photos: Arena repairs in full gallop
- Sutherlin to negotiate to buy Ford’s Pond
- Melrose gravel company seeks permit for golf course, RV park