Michael Rudy Tellone was laid to rest with his daughter Brittney (Tellone) Langford. He was a father, brother, son, uncle, and best friend to all, and was suddenly taken from us on October 22, 2013. Michael was as born April 14, 1966, in Los Angles, California, to Rudolph Joseph Tellone and Nancy Lou Tellone (Bates). He was born into a large family of ten siblings. At the age of six he moved to Sutherlin and attended Sutherlin High and then served in the National Guard. While growing up in Sutherlin he developed a love for fishing, and his Chevy Nova …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees