Climate change will mean less snow and more rain, changing seasonal flows in the North and South Umpqua rivers, a federal scientist told more than …
Scientists say response to climate change is what matters now
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Editorial: Downtown traffic analysis needed before lanes are removed
- Umpqua Community Center opens center to draw and retain veterans
- Becoming a victorious parent | Moms
- Prep Boys Basketball: Irrigon whips Oakland for 2A state title