A Red Cross trailer carrying 100 cots and 200 blankets rolled up to the organization’s Roseburg office Wednesday. The 14-foot long trailer stocked with supplies will be ready to be quickly deployed in case of disaster. The Cascades Region of the Red Cross has placed 65 such rapid deployment trailers across Oregon and Southwest Washington. Area volunteers were on hand to check out the trailer.
Feature photos: Roseburg gets Red Cross trailer
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Roseburg man arraigned in convenience store murder