Six days after a record-setting typhoon hammered their homeland, seven Filipino-American women gathered at Miriam Nelly’s home near the Douglas County Courthouse to figure out …
Douglas County women brace for more news about Philippine typhoon
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore