U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden’s timber plan probably wouldn’t provide the relief sought by timber-reliant counties in Western Oregon, an association of those counties said Monday. …
Western Oregon counties look closer at Wyden’s plan, don’t like what they see
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?