The public terminals at the Douglas County Assessor’s Office may not have been doing a land-office business, but they should have been left in place.
Editorial: Douglas County Assessor’s Office should put back terminals
Trending in: News
- A different perspective: I put my child up for adoption | Moms
- Officers arrest Roseburg man following standoff
- Torch passes to youngest Douglas County Veterans Forum president yet
- Winston man’s sleuthing ID’s Civil War vet buried in Tenmile Cemetery
- Douglas County commissioner seat attracts fifth candidate