Temperatures are slowly warming up, but snow and ice still linger throughout most of Douglas County. Many schools remained closed today or started two hours …
Temperatures rise but ice remains
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?