For hundreds of weekends and several summers, Jim Rogers worked with his father, Vince Rogers, at Rogers Tune-Up Shop, the family’s automotive shop in Roseburg. …
Meet Your Merchant: Jim Rogers motors on with second-generation auto shop
Trending in: News
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore