Numbers, charts and assumptions are being brandished like swords as analysts compare U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden’s timber plan with a House bill coauthored by Rep.
Editorial: Upon further review, House timber plan still looks best
Trending in: News
- Fort Umpqua Days offers families a fun way to learn about Elkton’s history
- Breaking news: Motorcyclists killed in Highway 138 East crash
- Publisher’s Notebook: If you have to fight cancer, Roseburg is the place to do it
- Harvesting season for Matsutake mushrooms begins Tuesday
- Priority list set for Roseburg urban renewal projects