Roseburg public works employee Gary Stevens clears debris Tuesday from a parking lot near the Oak Avenue bridge. Any leaves still on the ground this morning were likely coated with ice. The temperature dropped to 30 degrees overnight at the Roseburg Regional Airport. The temperature tonight might be even colder, with lows in the mid-20s, according to the National Weather Service. Roseburg may see rain Friday, with the snow level at 1,500 feet. Signs of autumn will continue to disappear with the onset of winter at 9:11 a.m. Friday, marking the briefest day of the year. Nights will start to shorten a few minutes at a time as we proceed through the solstice toward spring.
- Search suspended for two boys missing and presumed drowned
- Duggar sex abuse allegations, a call for culture change | Moms
- Small Business: Innovation, then execution, can lead to business success
- Woman swallows bag of meth to hide it from police
- Roseburg Softball: Jacey Conklin shines for Indians on diamond