Roseburg public works employee Gary Stevens clears debris Tuesday from a parking lot near the Oak Avenue bridge. Any leaves still on the ground this morning were likely coated with ice. The temperature dropped to 30 degrees overnight at the Roseburg Regional Airport. The temperature tonight might be even colder, with lows in the mid-20s, according to the National Weather Service. Roseburg may see rain Friday, with the snow level at 1,500 feet. Signs of autumn will continue to disappear with the onset of winter at 9:11 a.m. Friday, marking the briefest day of the year. Nights will start to shorten a few minutes at a time as we proceed through the solstice toward spring.
- With marijuana legalization, veterans still looking for clarity
- Healing Waters: Veterans learn that fly fishing may be the best therapy
- Sutherlin Fire Department exceeds expectations after Monday's fire on State Street
- Everyday Entrepreneur: Don't be a bottleneck in your own company
- Police log: Man throws hot chicken at neighbor, threatens people with big fork