Roseburg public works employee Gary Stevens clears debris Tuesday from a parking lot near the Oak Avenue bridge. Any leaves still on the ground this morning were likely coated with ice. The temperature dropped to 30 degrees overnight at the Roseburg Regional Airport. The temperature tonight might be even colder, with lows in the mid-20s, according to the National Weather Service. Roseburg may see rain Friday, with the snow level at 1,500 feet. Signs of autumn will continue to disappear with the onset of winter at 9:11 a.m. Friday, marking the briefest day of the year. Nights will start to shorten a few minutes at a time as we proceed through the solstice toward spring.
FEATURE PHOTO: Fall’s last blast
Trending in: News
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg and other Douglas County school districts fight chronic absenteeism
- Female passenger dead after motorcycle wreck
- Coos Bay man steals car, crashes, strips nude on Roseburg highway
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working