Oregon’s influence in the U.S. House and Senate is reason to be optimistic about the future of federal timberlands, Douglas County Commissioner Doug Robertson said …
Douglas County commissioner hopeful federal lawmakers will boost timber harvests
Trending in: News
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine