Better known as Bud White, age 40 of Winston, OR, passed away on Tuesday, February 18, 2014. Everyone that knew Bud would tell you that he was a loyal and giving friend. He never met a stranger, because he instantly considered you a friend and would do anything for anyone. He loved hunting, working on cars and spending time with his son, Cameron White. Bud was preceded in death by his sister, Tammy White Craft, his mother, JoNell White, and his grandparents. He is survived by his father, Raymond White; stepmother, Vickie White; his son, Cameron White; his ex-wife, Deborah White; numerous uncles, aunts, cousins and friends. A potluck to celebrate his life will be held on Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 3 p.m. at the Winston Community Center.
Raymond Gene White
Trending in: Announcements
- Club News: Roseburg Elks have Oktoberfest fundraiser Sept. 20
- Military Note: Hopkins, Brendon M.
- Reunion: Former employees of Douglas Community Hospital have potluck reunion Sept. 21 in Roseburg
- WEDDING: Woodward-Cross
- Club News: Umpqua Valley Audubon Society offers field trip to get the rap on raptors Sept. 27; reservations due by Sept. 19
- UMPQUA NATIONAL FOREST: Crews contain forest fire, restrictions in effect
- Roseburg Walmart associate turns 99 years old, keeps working
- BREAKING NEWS: Roseburg police identify victim in Fast Stop Market homicide, arrest local man
- Community remembers murdered Roseburg mother of four
- Roseburg man arraigned in convenience store murder